Tuesday 26 July 2011

Modern Musicology

Bit of a slow post. On Wednesday night we headed to Glebe for some friends music trivia night. I was pretty pleased with myself as I managed to get home from work and ready to leave in 10 minutes. I know I'm amazing! Anywhoo we had dinner at the pub where the boys were throwing the trivia night, I a ceasar salad and Ginger a steak. Yum Yum Yum. 

Much to the surprise of our team mates (and us if we're being honest) ginger and I were rather an asset to our team actually knowing some of the answers. Still this didnt seem to help our teams final result, 6th out of 9 teams.




If you happen to be a Sydney local you should defiantly check the night out. It happens every Wednesday at the Roxbury Hotel Glebe, free booze up for grabs. Check out their facebook for more details. 

Giraffe x

No comments:

Post a Comment